Our candles are hand poured in small batches using the finest quality 100% natural soy wax, infused with a blend of premium fragrance & essential oils. Soy wax burns cleaner and longer than paraffin wax. This means it is safer, has less soot and is eco-friendly. Perfect for homes with children, pets or anyone with allergies.
- We use sustainably sourced, natural cotton-linen wicks
- We do not use dyes, parabens or additives
- Our fragrances are animal cruelty free and phthalate free and suitable for a vegan lifestyle
- All of our products and packaging are reusable or recyclable
- We reuse packaging materials where possible for shipping to help reduce our carbon footprint.
When lighting your candle for the first time, allow the top layer of wax to melt to the sides of the jar, ensuring a consistent burn. Maximum recommended burn time is 2 hours per burn. Trim the wick (to approximately 5mm) after each full burn, once cooled. We cannot stress the importance of trimming your wick enough, this will extend the life of your candle, provide a cleaner burn and prevent ‘tunneling’ (wax not melting evenly). See our candle burning tips for more information.
Please note, all of our candles are hand-made and unique, so there might be slight variations.