Our Aromatherapy Wellbeing Room & Pillow Mists contain pure essential oils; releasing an instant hit of scent whilst providing aromatherapy benefits.
Just 3-5 spritz of mist will enhance your space as well as your wellbeing.
Our intentionally chosen fragrances include:
- Anahata – an intriguing blend of cinnamon, clove, eucalyptus, lemon and rosemary created in the 13th century to ward off the Plague; this age-old combination of essential oils is known to boost the immune system, promote respiratory health and fight microbes. Called ‘Anahata’ in celebration of our ‘heart chakra’ because when the energy here is blocked, we are prone to colds, flue and upper respiratory infections.
- Breathe – infused with peppermint, eucalyptus and lavender to wake up your senses, this mist not only helps you breathe more easily but you’ll feel energised and invigorated.
- Pause – a delightful mix of Cedarwood, Frankincense, Lavender and Ylang Ylang to help ground, calm and promote a restful night’s sleep. This mist makes the perfect pillow spray!
- Flow – combining lemongrass, lemon, geranium and litsea cubeba to help you feel uplifted and awakened. Citrus essential oils are well known for improving low mood and boosting energy.
- Lemon Verbena – Made with pure essential verbena oil, this scent reminds us of Mediterranean holidays in the sun. Zesty lemon and floral verbena combine in this invigorating, citrus delight.
You can read more about the aromatherapy benefits of essential oils in our blog.